NOTICE TO ALL MEXICANOS!
DILG Memorandum Circular No. 2019-62 Section 220.127.116.11 stipulates that “No business owner shall be issued new business permit unless he/she has obtained the necessary clearances and permits such as discharge permits and environmental sanitation clearances as may be prescribed by existing laws or as may be required by the DENR, LLDA, and/or DOH and its instrumentalities.”
In compliance with the said memorandum circular, below is the list of requirements in obtaining an ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE necessary for the RENEWAL or issuance of NEW BUSINESS PERMIT.
1. Registered Business Name from DTI or SEC
2. Barangay Business Permit
3. Fire Safety Certificate and Official Receipt
4. Sanitary Permit/Temporary Sanitary Permit and Official Receipt
5. Sangguniang Bayan Resolution, if needed
6. Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) or Certificate of Non-Coverage (CNC), if needed
7. Environmental Fee Official Receipt
STARTING JANUARY 01, 2023, the following are additional documentary requirements for the RENEWAL OF BUSINESS PERMIT:
1. Valid issued/notarized Memorandum of Agreement between the owner and Sinukuan Water System Inc. for home-based business; or
2. Certificate/Proof of wastewater/toxic and hazardous waste treatment issued by an accredited service provider.
Above requirements are in pursuant to DILG Memorandum Circular No.2019-62 and Municipal Ordinance No. 002-2021 (section 6) requiring all buildings and structures, whether residential, commercial, industrial, governmental and institutional to have proper sewage treatment or septage management system.
For the information, guidance and strict compliance of everyone.