Mayor Teddy Canlas Tumang delivers his First 100 days report to the People of Mexico
JUST IN: Mayor Teddy Canlas Tumang delivers his First 100 days report to the People of Mexico during the conduct of regular flag raising ceremony. The Municipal Mayor reported his administration’s achievement during the first 100 days of his new term as the Municipal Mayor of Mexico, Pampanga.
Some of the remarkable projects/ accomplishments in his report are the following:
– Provision if medical equipment ( CT- Scan machine, X-Ray machine etc) at Mexico Diagnostic Center
– Continues free dental services at Mexico Community Hospital
– Commitment of additional Hemo Dialysis machines at Mexico Community Hospital to accommodate more patients.
– On going construction of the Mexico Hemodialysis Center extension building and renovation of Mexico Community Hospital’s second floor.
– Operation of Central Storage Facility at MCH
– Conduct of regular Clean-up drive
– Construction of Barangay and Farm – to-Market roads in various Barangays in town.
– Construction and repair of public schools.
– Financial and medical assistance to indigent Mexicanos.
– Continues Anti- Rabies vaccination to different Barangays in the town.
– Status of the town’s bid to cityhood
Mayor Tumang commended the Sangguniang Bayan of Mexico for its utmost support to the programs of his administration and encouraged them to be with him in providing the best of the best services for the People of Mexico and achieve the best for the town.
The Mayor also seeks the support of every Mexicano for him and the Sangguniang Bayan of Mexico to provide “Tapat a Serbisyu, Tune Progresu ning Balen Mexico.”