Skip to main content
GOV.PH  |  Philippine Standard Time: 16 July 2024, 07:59 PM

Mayor Teddy Canlas Tumang Together with the Sangguniang Bayan of Mexico Lead the Orientation and Contract Signing Ceremony of 245 Qualified Mexicano College Students

July 19, 2023
July 18,2023
The activity is in line with the partnership program of the Department of Labor and Employment and the Municipal Government of Mexico’s Special Program for the Employment of Students wherein all those who qualified will be rendering work/service for 20 days and will receive a compensation amounting to PHP 10,241 or PHP 512.05 per day.
The Municipal Government will be shouldering the 60% of the salary while DOLE will take charge of the remaining 40% of the salary.
Mr. Romeo P. Tiglao, PESO Manager of Mexico was also present during the gathering.
All qualified students were accompanied and assisted by their parents.
Skip to content