“Raise your Pride: As High as the Sky, As Colorful as the Rainbow” – LGBTQ+ Make-Up Transformation Contest
OFFICER/S-IN-CHARGE: Wilfredo M. Panlilio Jr., Allysa Cale L. Francia & Vanessa Mae T. Quiambao – Mexico LYDC Members
As a way to show and express our love, support, and acceptance to our rainbow friends, this year’s kick-off competition will serve as a platform for our LGBTQ+ community in the locality to highlight their love and passion for self-expression through the artistic and creative use of make-up.
GENERAL GUIDELINES / REQUIREMENTS:
– The competition is open to ALL BONAFIDE MEXICANO YOUTH ages 15 – 30.
– FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! There shall only be a MAXIMUM OF 30 PARTICIPANTS for this competition.
– Strictly one (1) entry per participant only.
– The participant must take a maximum of five (5) minutes time-lapse video (any kind using any platform) of him/her doing the transformation (hair and make-up).
– Registration of interested participants will be done via Google Forms.
– Successful registrants will be immediately notified by the OICs for further details and instructions.
– All interested participants must REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/kr2MSPJAUkLxxCmBA
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
– 50% – RESEMBLANCE TO THE INSPIRATION
– 30% – MAKE-UP SKILLS
– 20% – CREATIVITY & OVERALL STYLE
SUBMISSION & UPLOADING OF ENTRIES:
– Submission of entries is from the moment you were successfully notified by the OICs until JULY 31, 2021 (11:59 P.M.) ONLY.
– Uploading of entries will be on JULY 31, 2021.
– Online voting will be on JULY 31, 2021 – AUGUST 05, 2021.
– 1st PLACE – Php7,000 + E-Certificate
– 2nd PLACE – Php5,000 + E-Certificate
– 3rd PLACE – Php3,000 + E-Certificate
For more information, please send a message to the Mexico Youth Development Office Official Facebook Page or ask your respective SK Chairpersons.