Skip to main content
GOV.PH  |  Philippine Standard Time: 17 April 2024, 11:13 PM

Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)

December 20, 2022
JUST IN: Mayor Teddy Canlas Tumang leads the pay out to 282 college students under Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES).
The Municipal Mayor together with Mr. Romeo P. Tiglao, Public Employment Service Officer, Dir. Arlene Tolentino, Provincial Director, Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Pampanga Field Office, Ms. Arlene Castillo, Labor Employment Officer, DOLE Pampanga Field Office, awards the cheque amounting to PHP 9,846.40 as their salary for a 20-day employment under the SPES program of the municipality.
60% of the total salary or PHP 5,907.84 that the college students will receive is coming from the Municipal Government and the remaining 40% or PHP 3,938.56 is coming from the Department of Labor and Employment.
Mayor Tumang encourages all SPES babies to study harder for them to qualify in the SPES of the local government and for them to have a better future.
Said pay-out is spearheaded by the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
#Mexico #DOLE #PESO
#SPES
#tapataserbisyutuneprogresuningbalenmexico
Skip to content