The COMELEC Voter Registration is until SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL MEXICANOS!
The COMELEC Voter Registration is until SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 (8 AM – 5 PM; including Saturdays & Holidays).
A person has to establish his (or her) identity upon filing his (or her) application. The following are valid identification documents:
• Employee’s identification card (ID), with the signature of the employer or authorized representative;
• Postal ID ;
• PWD Discount ID;
• Student’s ID or library card, signed by the school authority;
• Senior Citizen’s ID;
• Driver’s license;
• NBI clearance;
• SSS/GSIS ID;
• Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID;
• License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC);
• Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) in case of members of ICCs or IPs; and
• Any other valid ID.
*Community Tax Certificates (cedula) and PNP clearance SHALL NOT be honored as valid identification documents for purposes of registration.
OTHER APPLICATIONS WHICH CAN BE FILED:
1. Transfer of Registration Records
3. Change of Name
4. Correction of Entries in the Registration Records
5. Reinstatement of Registered Voters
For more information, you may visit the COMELEC Office located at the 2nd floor of the Municipality.
For the information and widest dissemination of all Mexicanos.