TO THE HEALTHIER YOU: AN INFO-VIDEO/ VLOGGING COMPETITION FEATURING FOOD INNOVATION & HEALTHY RECIPES
OFFICER/S-IN-CHARGE: Isaiah John R. Lugtu & Jerson S. Maniti – Mexico LYDC Members
Pampanga, being hailed as the Culinary Capital of the Philippines, is no doubt a home of well-known culinary experts. As part of this year’s celebration and theme highlight, we aim to showcase the culinary skills of Mexicano youth when it comes to food innovations and making healthy recipes together with their creative vlogging/ video ideas.
GENERAL GUIDELINES / REQUIREMENTS:
– The competition is open to ALL BONAFIDE MEXICANO YOUTH ages 15 – 30.
– FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! There shall only be a maximum of 30 participants for this competition.
– Strictly one (1) entry per participant only.
– Featured recipes should be food innovations featuring a particular vegetable/ fruit/ healthy food.
– The info-video must properly show the participant while cooking and final video output should not be longer than 5 minutes.
– Registration of interested participants will be done via Google Forms.
– Successful registrants will be immediately notified by the OICs for further details and instructions.
– All interested participants must REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/vA5bkiVxk5BfQULS6
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
– 50% – UNIQUENESS & INNOVATION
– 30% – PROPER PROCEDURE PRESENTATION
– 20% – OVERALL IMPRESSION
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES:
– Submission of entries is from the moment you were successfully notified by the OICs until JULY 31, 2021 (11:59 P.M.) ONLY.
– Online voting will be on JULY 31, 2021 – AUGUST 05, 2021.
– 1st PLACE – Php7,000 + E-Certificate
– 2nd PLACE – Php5,000 + E-Certificate
– 3rd PLACE – Php3,000 + E-Certificate
For more information, please send a message to the Mexico Youth Development Office Official Facebook Page or ask your respective SK Chairpersons.